|Chemistry & Course Resource Links
Course Syllabus, Other Handouts, and Links
Skyline College Resources
- The Learning Center
- Tutoring & Other Programs
- CHEMISTRY Tutors Schedule - Please check back.
- Resources in Building 5 - 1st Floor
Engineering, and Science Achievement (MESA) Program
- Study Center, Tutoring, Computers, Scholarships & Other Programs
- MESA Tutors Schedule - Please check back.
- Resources in 7-309
- Skyline College Library
- Building 5 - 2nd Floor
- American Chemical Society Publications
Chemisty Resource Links
- Chemical Information Databases
- Phone and Dashboard Programs
- Periodic Tables & Molar Mass Calculators
Web Browser Plug-ins & Java Applications
- Common plug-ins needed for the course
- You likely have the following browser plug-ins installed. If you do not, please dowload and install:
- Jmol: Molecule Viewer
- This is a Java-based molecular viewing program regularly embedded in chemical structure websites and should work on either Mac OS or Windows if you have the latest version of Java installed. (See below.)
- You can also visit the Jmol website where you can find information about the viewer and download a standalone there.
- Java Platform Website
- If you are working with the Mac OS, you should have Java preinstalled and it should update through your Mac OS system updates.
- If you are on Windows, it is likely installed.
- If you are on other platforms, or are having trouble getting Jmol to launch through Java, please visit the Java website at the link above.