From 1922 to 1963
SMJC/CSM campus on Delaware St.

Previous Next SMJC -- CSM 1922 to 1963 Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 187/231
Copyright: College of San Mateo
Enlarge Image
Accession# 1
Collection College of San Mateo
Description Delaware campus of SMJC/CSM. At right edge of picture is Delaware St. At bottom of picture is Peninsula Ave. Building at right is the Delaware classroom building, in use from late 1930's until the move to College Heights in 1963. (San Mateo Junior College was renamed "College of San Mateo" in 1956).

1940's 1950's 1960's (early)
Year Range from 1940
Year range to 1969
Object ID csm006959
Place College of San Mateo, Delaware
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ For access to this image, contact the PHLIP project, College of San Mateo Library.

The PHLIP project has been generously supported by the CSM Office of the of the President, CSM Library, and SMCCCD Office and Colleges. Contact:   
Last modified on: April 14, 2015