(images 1 & 2) Students in early daysof KCSM, or shortly before its beginning, in studio at College site on Delaware St. "KCSM" call letters acquired in 1953.
1950's early 1960's
College of San Mateo, Delaware
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ For access to this image, contact the PHLIP project, College of San Mateo Library.
The PHLIP project has been generously supported by the CSM Office of the of the President,
CSM Library, and SMCCCD Office and Colleges. Contact: email@example.com
Last modified on: April 14, 2015