Student Service Program-Admissions & Records
1. Overall quality of A&R services received:
2. Your overall satisfaction with A&R staff:
3. Ability of the A&R staff to answer my questions:
4. Hours of availability of the A&R office:
5. What was the primary purpose of your most recent transaction involving Admission & Records:
6. How did you conduct you most recent Admission & Records transaction:
7. Explanation of the Admission application process:
8. User-friendliness of WebSMART to register for classes:
9. How would you improve WebSMART?
10. Usefulness of the CSM A&R website?
11. What A&R services did you find most useful?
12. What A&R services do you wish we could provide?