Student Service Program-Student Activities
1. Overall quality of the Student Activities programs:
2. Overall satisfaction with Student Activities staff:
3. Ability of the Student Activities staff to answer my questions:
4. Hours of availability of the Student Activities office:
5. Would you be in favor of a "College Hour" --each week-- when no classes are scheduled and special events (e.g., speakers, concerts, cultural events) would be held on campus?
6. What kinds of special College Events would you like to see held on-campus?
7. Are you aware of what student clubs and organizations are at CSM?
8. Are you aware of on-campus activities and how you can participate in them?
9. Do you feel that students should have a stronger voice in the policy decisions of the college?
10. Do you know how to obtain a Student ID Card?
11. Do you know what your $5 Student Body Fee pays for?
12. Are you familiar with the CSM Student Government and what it does?
13. Do you consider the food service on campus to be reasonably priced?
14. What other kinds of on-campus activities for CSM students do you wish we could provide?