Skip to contentSkip to main navigation

University Transfer

Transfer programs are mainly available to community college students. The lower division units/courses and/or degrees completed at a community college level may be awarded to a Bachelor’s at four-year universities. This provides an opportunity for students to complete lower division courses at a lower cost in a community college and transfer the earned units (almost 50% of the credits required for a Bachelor’s degree) to a four-year university in California (University of California, California State University, private universities), or to a university in another state.